Sunday, June 7, 2009

You'd think I'd learn...

But apparently not. For the second time in about three weeks, I grabbed the wrong bottle and tried to shampoo my hair with conditioner. Believe me, conditioner does not lather worth diddly!

Granted I can't read the labels without my glasses, which I don't normally wear in the shower, but the bottles are totally different shapes. Something should have dinged in my mind and said, "Oops, girl, wrong bottle". Instead, I just blindly grabbed the bottle on the LEFT and went for it. Because the shampoo is always on the LEFT and the conditioner on the RIGHT. Sometime in the few days since I last washed my hair, the bottles switched places. Of course, I am not the only one who uses that shower and those products, so draw your own conclusions.

I realize that in the big scheme of things, this is a petty annoyance. But it is not the happiest way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment