Friday, June 12, 2009

Paintballs, Violins & Food Storage

Paintballs, violins and food storage. What do they have in common? Nothing that you or I or any semi-rational person could possibly conceive of. But someone in the BigTown has connected them all into one business.

We see the storefront of this business occasionally as it is in the same strip center as the pie shop we sometimes frequent (although now that I have found a really good lemon cream pie recipe we have no need to drive all that way and spend that much money on their justifiably famous Sour Cream Lemon Pie). And we have always commented on what a VERY strange combination paintballs, violins, and food storage is.

Today when GolfGuy and I were driving in to Costco, we passed the van belonging to that business and painted all over it was PAINTBALLS, VIOLINS, & FOOD STORAGE", with appropriate graphic images. Just to cap the whole thing off, the motto...slogan...whatever for the business was also included. "Your family still matters!" Not sure how that ties in, but then nothing else does either. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you wrote about that strange outfit, 'cause you know it has boggled me for years! Apparently it's winning comination though, since they're been around for at least the almost-five years I've lived here.

    I love the new lemon pie recipe, but I do think that we might have a Croshaw's Sour Cream Lemon once per year or so. Gotta support the local economy!

    ReplyDelete