Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thief

I decided I needed a mid-morning snack, and since I didn't go to Walmart and buy cookies like I really wanted to do, I had to make do with cheese and crackers. One quarter of a slice of American cheese fits perfectly on one soda cracker.

I got out the cheese and the crackers and took the twist'em off the stack of crackers. I turned around to get a paper towel to put things on, and when I turned back, Pudge was on the counter with the twist'em in her mouth. She saw me looking at her and took off. I eventually got the thing back - not that I don't have others in the drawer that I could have used, but it was the PRINCIPLE of the thing.

I was not happy with the little thief. But then not nearly as unhappy as GolfGuy is going to be when he gets home from golf and discovers that she has totally destroyed the jigsaw puzzle he was working on (the majority is now on the floor under the dining room table) in her haste to get away from what she mistakenly thought was a chase by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment