Saturday, March 21, 2009

Left laundry

When I went into the laundry room this morning to scoop the cats’ litter box that resides there, I noticed the little green light on my spiffy front loader that indicates a “freshly” washed load to be removed. Only it wasn’t so fresh – having been put thru its paces at some point yesterday. I just hate it when I let laundry languish for any length of time in either the washer or dryer. It is most annoying to try to put in a new load only to discover the old load still hanging out in there.

Ever since we went thru the toss-up and re-arranging of rooms last summer, I spend most of my time (too much probably) in a room somewhat far removed from the laundry room. I cannot hear the end-of-cycle buzzers – even the washer’s which is particularly loud and persistent. Thus, the left laundry and one more daily gripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment