Friday, April 10, 2009

Now I am ticked off!

The following, a direct quote from the local Daily Disappointment, is a PRIME example of #7 on my TTT list of Things That Bug Me About Our Little Corner of the World.

"A dazzling display of quilts and fiber arts awaits visitors to the Dixie Quilt Guild Show, Festival of Fabric Arts, April 10 and 11.
There is an array of quilts and a lecture by a NQA judge. There will also be a merchant's mall, boutique of hand-made items and gift baskets and special exhibits by our featured artists. Bring your quilts to be appraised."

Is it just me or did YOU see any mention of just where this dazzling display will be held? I might have had some interest in attending, but evidently the paper doesn't think anyone should go who doesn't already know where to go. Guess I'm not one of annointed ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment