Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DWTS, results

Wrong again. So what else is new? Jackass WAS the one to get the boot. FINALLY!

I must confess – I didn’t bother to watch the results show after about the first 20 minutes. There is something excruciatingly painful about watching nice guy Tom and dumber-than-dirt Samantha trying to s-t-r-e-t-c-h out the proceedings to fill the hour. The over-blown, highly dramatic (?) pronouncements of who is “safe” and who is not make me want to yell “Just get on with it!” Samantha’s colossally stupid questions of the celebrities “backstage” make me cringe in sympathy as they struggle to come up with some reasonable response. Does she write her own stuff? I can’t believe professional writers would come up with such garbage.

Oh well, at least I get to watch CuteCowboy one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment