Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DWTS, Yawn...

The overall best dancer did not win last night. Actually, he lost it - mostly due to his free style dance on Monday which sucked big time. Cheryl should be shot for her lousy choreography - too much smarm and not enough dance.

I am not a fan of GMW, but must admit she did the best job of performing the final two nights. Notice I said performing, not dancing.

The whole show was obnoxious and boring to the extreme - 1 hour, not 2, would have been OK. That "roast" bit by the so-called comedian was demeaning to all involved and insulting to the audience.

I was really upset when the final result was announced. But after reading the blogs and comments this morning, I can put it in better perspective. I thought I was obsessed and opinionated, but some of those people are positively RABID. Time to move on people - me too.

But why do I keep having the thought that GMW reminds me of a female Emmett Smith?

1 comment:

  1. Your last statement is very funny! I got a hilarious mental image in my head...

    ReplyDelete